Braided Ivy Ring
Braided Ivy Ring
Three gold ivy vines emerge from the shank of this ring and are braided together to give this ring a Celtic inspired look.
- - Approximately 4mm wide
- - 1.5mm thick at bottom of ring, 2.5mm thick at thickest point
- - Solid 14K gold(yellow, white or rose) or 18K gold(yellow or white)
- - Made to order in the ring size of your choice
- - Stamped with registered trademark and karat quality stamp
Your ring will arrive in a black velvet jewelry box.
TIME TO MAKE AND SHIP:
Please allow up to 12 business days for me to make and ship rings. When I've finished your ring and have it ready to ship I will send you a note with the package tracking number.
- Shipping time to USA: 5 Business Days
- Shipping time within Canada: 2 to 3 Business Days
- Shipping time to international destinations: 4 to 10 Business Days
For more details, please click on the Shipping and Policies tab above
- Please be aware that your country may apply duties and/or taxes. For items going to the USA, duty/taxes may apply on items valued over US$800. GST/HST applies to orders shipped to Canadian addresses (applied at check out). If you are outside Canada or the USA, VAT (value added tax) may be applied once the item arrives in your country.
Please send me a note if you want to return the ring.
I am happy to offer a refund (less shipping cost) if you decide to return the ring within 14 days after you receive it.
Thanks for looking, and please feel free to ask me any questions!
Find your size
Find your size
One of the best ways to find out your finger size is to visit a local jeweler and ask them to size your finger. Let whoever is sizing your finger know the approximate shank width of the rings you are interested in. Most of our engagement rings have shanks between 2.5 mm and 3.5 mm wide.
Unless otherwise specified, made-to-order jewelry can take up to 2 to 4 weeks to make (see individual listing for processing times). When your ring is finished and it is ready to ship you will receive a note with your ring’s package tracking number.
- Shipments to the USA: 4 to 5 Business Days
- Shipments within Canada: 2 to 3 Business Days
- Shipments to international destinations: 4 to 10 Business Days
Delivery standards are offered as guides but actual delivery times can take longer if the address is outside a major center or if there are delays with customs or weather.
1 year warranty against manufacturing defects (not including shipping back and forth). Coverage for wear and tear, accidents, negligence, and theft not included.
“Patience and pride go into every piece made"
Straight from the ring-maker’s studio in White Rock, BC.
A fresh take on heirloom designs reminiscent of the romantic eras of the past.
Choose your details. Choose your stone. Bring your dream engagement ring to life.
Handcrafted with care within 2 - 4 weeks.
We know that a ring is often a significant purchase, meant to embody a promise or important memory.
Designed and crafted in our small studio in White Rock, BC, our antique-style engagement rings are created to showcase the uncommon beauty and unique qualities of their raw materials - so that you can be sure to find a unique ring that's sure to tell the story of your most precious memories.