Pete Rhodes Designs
Climbing Intertwining Vine Leaf Band in 14 Karat Gold
Climbing leafy vines wind up from either side of this ring and intertwine in the middle to create a Victorian inspired look. The shank of the ring has a smooth bark texture and with a couple of knots to make the ring look less stylized and more like a little sculpture.
Since this is a made-to-order item, please allow 2 weeks for us to make and ship it. We will send the parcel tracking number when we ship your ring.Thanks!
Features of Ring:
- Made to order in your size.
- Ring arrives in a rectangular black velvet jewelry box
- 14Kt Yellow Gold, 14 Kt White Gold or 14Kt Rose Gold
- Shown in the photos is a size 6 ring
- 2.4 mm wide at bottom and sides
- About 1.8mm thick at the sides and bottom
- About 5 mm wide at widest point
Our white gold rings are rhodium plated for added protection. We use an alloy of white gold that contains nickel, as it is most commonly used by jewelers in North America.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.